Thoustrap, Little Landers

San Ysidro Historic Home211 Cottonwood Road

Purchased by Thoustrap in 1915, he was a representative of Littlle Landers Corporation and his name appears on over 87 parcels within the colony. Construction of the building falls between 1915 and 1928.

 

Information found in: San Ysidro Historic Resources Survey, Conducted for: City of San Diego Planning Department, Conducted by: Roth and Associates, Linda Roth & Judy Berryman, 14 August 1989.

Tags:

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply