The original lot designated as acre lot A5 was purchased by Mrs. Rundell in 1911.
She was one of two sisters who moved into the Little Landers colony.
Construction of the house was started in 1911 and completed in 1912.
Mrs. Rundell left San Ysidro and returned to Indiana when her son committed suicide.
A Roy Haigler owned the house in 1955.
Cited From: San Ysidro Historic Resources Survey, Conducted for: City of San Diego Planning Department, Conducted by: Roth and Associates, Linda Roth & Judy Berryman, 14 August 1989.